1. I went out for a Girl’s Night Out last night with two of my best friends. We went to this great little Mexican restaurant for drinks and desserts.
2. I really needed that intelligent, adult interaction with other people who are not my husband.
3. Even still, I didn’t sleep well last night and woke up cranky and in a stabby mood. Not a good mood to be in the morning after a Presidential debate. I just want to bitch-slap the stupid out of people.
4. To make up for that, I saw the first trailer for Iron Man 3!
5. As awesome as the movie looks, I am extremely disappointed with their decision to whitewash Mandarin. Ben Kingsley may be a phenomenal actor, but are there really no Chinese actors who are just as phenomenal?
6. I am making sesame ginger marinated steak for dinner tonight.
7. I just started watching David Tennant‘s run as Doctor Who after buying the giant Tenth Doctor set of DVDs on Amazon. I really do need to get with the program when it comes to watching really good television when it actually comes out instead of years later.
8. My office is getting closer to being done every day. This makes me extremely excited.
9. This post on Murderati made me sniffle a bit because I’ve definitely been feeling like continuing to write is a pointless endeavor.
10. I really don’t have a ten. So, instead, have some pictures of a cat in wigs via The Bloggess.