- We finally got an accumulation of snow!
- It’s not much of an accumulation and it’s all going to melt today, but it’s SNOW!
- Somewhere between the time all the snow melts and the first new snowfall, everybody loses their ability to drive in the snow.
- I spent the day yesterday hanging out with my sister-in-law and her two kids.
- I suck at playing Wii games.
- My six-year-old nephew kicked my butt at most of them.
- Neil Gaiman posted a video of Tori Amos’s first television performance from TWENTY YEARS ago. Oy! It’s hard to believe it’s been 20 years already.
- Many internet sites are going dark tomorrow to protest SOPA/PIPA.
- Betty White turned 90 yesterday. Happy birthday, Betty!
- I have to do laundry today and I DON’T WANNA! /whiny voice
- It’s taken me almost three hours to come up with these random tidbits. Time for me to get back to writing.
Edited to say that I’m wrong about when Betty’s birthday is — it’s TODAY!