1. It’s been a rough couple of weeks, but things are starting to look up.
2. I’ve barely written anything all month, but thanks to a brainstorming session with one of my CPs, I think I’m getting back on track.
4. This weekend we bought all of the drywall supplies for my office. It’s almost done!
5. I also spent the weekend with both my older sister and her kids and my sister-in-law and her kids. It was tiring, but very fun.
6. I baked chocolate chip cookies last night.
7. I now have six dozen chocolate chip cookies screaming my name. I think I need to give some away before I devour them all myself.
8. Saturday was my birthday. I am now officially 32.
9. Hubby bought me The Avengers!
10. I bore myself sometimes. I’ve started and deleted about half a dozen posts over the last week or so because none of them seemed interesting enough.